Friday 27 June 2008

More Castle information plus Distillery visits


I've just returned from a wander round the grounds of Glamis Castle - something I do often as I find them just wonderful at this time of year.  It's like having my own grand estate more or less on my doorstep! (Well ok, within 15 minutes drive).


Upon leaving I picked up a leaflet entitled 'Treasure Ticket'.  This ticket is just great value as it allows visitors into the 3 castles I've already mentioned (Glamis, Scone and Blair) plus entry to both the Famous Grouse and Bell's Blair Athol distilleries. All this for the super price of £18 for adults, £16 for seniors (that's me!) and £45 for families.

What more could you ask for?  If one of your party isn't keen on castles then I'm sure they'll be keen on visiting a distillery and with this ticket everyone is happy! Have a look a Glamis Castle's website for more details.  Click tickets on the right hand menu.  Enjoy!

No comments: