Tuesday 5 June 2012

Carpets and Cargills


I'm feeling very guilty at neglecting the blog for so long, but I lost the password and have only found a way to access it (with a lot of help from people so much more technically knowledgeable than myself).

The winter was busy with painting and decorating.  We decided upon a new hall carpet but prior to its installation, we also decided we would paint the hall.  It became like the Forth Bridge - never-ending.  But it's done now and looking quite good.

Strangely enough people notice it and make a greater effort to wipe their feet when they arrive!

I wanted to recommend Cargills as a place to eat in Blairgowrie.  It's in the centre of town at the riverside and is open 7 days a week.  The menu has been completely revamped recently and offers a much smaller selection of dishes but I think that benefits the Bistro.  The previous menu was far too extensive.

No comments: